Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
684 Freeling Dr, Sarasota
Proudly occupying one of the most sought-after sites on North Siesta Key, this six-bedroom storybook compound comprises a 6,847 sq. ft. California mission-style residence, 2,548 sq. ft. guest house, and an incredible tropical pool area overlooking Roberts Bay. The dazzling 1.5-acre estate, designed for exotic island living, showcases an exterior Ipe walkway through the courtyard entry, enwrapped in waterfalls and a two-story living wall. Once inside, the host in you will relish the vaulted foyer, gleaming marble floor, wood-burning fireplace, multiple seating areas, and glorious southern-facing views over the water. A two-level master suite is the epitome of serenity with dual master baths and walk-in closets. A two-bedroom guest house is perfect for extended visits, boasting full Bay views, two levels, kitchenette, and game room. Outside, lavishly landscaped grounds from Lucas Lagoons (2015) are beset with a large pool, spa, and custom Tiki huts. Relish the feel of everyday vacation-living surrounded by flagstone, an extensive music system, and a waterfall with large swim up grotto. 692 ft. of water frontage includes a dock system with five boat and jet ski lifts and custom boat house. Set off on deep sailboat water with no fixed bridges to the Gulf. The entire estate is walled and gated for privacy, enveloped in mature tropical landscaping. Live near what has been named the No. 1 beach in the nation with endless arts and culture, fine dining, and championship golf just over the bridge to the mainland.
- MLS® #A4448736
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths4
- Square Footage9,398
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Canal-salt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market26
- Address684 Freeling Dr
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionBay Island
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleHeron Creek
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:46am EST.