Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6119 Dartmouth Dr, Bradenton
There is nothing left to do to this home except to unpack your bags! This great Bayshore Gardens home exudes such sweet charm and offers such an inviting atmosphere. You'll love the open kitchen with a granite topped island with glistening glass tile backsplashes, nice modern lacquered cabinetry and stainless appliances. Main bath has been updated with a beautiful vanity, dual vessel style sinks and sleek glass and ceramic tile in the tub/shower surround. Garage has been converted to a large family/bonus room which would also be perfect as an office, den, guest room....the options are endless. Meticulously maintained, this home offers tons of updates including a new roof, windows, appliances, A/C, flooring, paint, trims, lighting, water heater, cabinets, counters, fencing, irrigation and just so much more. And check out that 12 X 24 shed in the back yard...it's even set up with power. Sheryl doesn't have anything on this shed! The yard offers great space for playing and entertaining and notice how the back yard is nestled to a nice park like setting of a nicely treed lot...no neighbors behind you! One of the great things that Bayshore Gardens offers is tons of amenities such as boat docks for a low fee, marina, boat launch, community pool, park, ball fields, rec. center and picnic areas. Not only is this such a sweet home, but it's conveniently located to schools, shopping, dining, golfing, medical facilities and of course our world famous beaches.
- MLS® #A4447293
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,326
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Park, Playground, Pool, Water Access
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Park View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market10
- Address6119 Dartmouth Dr
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.