Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5214 97th St E, Bradenton
This "Casita Courtyard” design is sure to impress! Meticulous landscaping, great curb appeal, located in the maintenance free Highlands of Rosedale. Paver drive and decorative front door opens and welcomes you to the tropical oasis “courtyard”. Heated pool and spa with paver patio are enhanced with lush tropical plantings and fabulous sunshine! The separate Casita/guest suite features engineered flooring, neutral paint, walk-in closet and private bath, bedroom 3 perfect for extended stay, office, study, fitness room, “man cave” or a “she shed”…you decide! The main house is an open great room design with 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, over-sized laundry room, high ceilings, tile and engineered flooring – spacious, light and bright! The kitchen features a large center island, granite and decorative back-splash. Inviting dining room overlooks your second screened in patio with a fabulous water view! Whole house hurricane shutters! Located in a maintenance free neighborhood, the association fees INCLUDE cable, internet, lawn service, EXTERIOR PAINTING and power washing. All recreational memberships are available and OPTIONAL! Easy to show…call today! NO CDD FEES!
- MLS® #A4447255
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Courtyard
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Security, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market2
- Address5214 97th St E
- SubdivisionRosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Rosedale Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.