Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16307 Upper Manatee River Rd, Bradenton
Country living close to all the amenities of Lakewood Ranch! This unique home is situated on over 1/2 acre with NO HOA or CDD FEES. The private lot has no neighbor to the west and an abundance of mature trees providing privacy. Built in 2005 but recently updated with the latest upgrades: Carrier A/C system & exterior paint (2015), wood look designer porcelain tile in main living areas (2017), GE Profile appliances slate color (2017), paint in bedrooms & laundry room (2019), upgraded landscaping & irrigation system w/reclaimed water (2016/2018). Open kitchen/great room plan leads to triple sliding glass door & french doors that open to the sparkling 28x14 salt water, self cleaning swimming pool w/12x7 sun/baja shelf, glass tile waterfall & PebbleTec finish added in 2018. The northern exposure offers sun on the pool all day while the covered lanai stays shaded. Large yard is fully fenced & includes an 8 x 16 shed. Trailer/camper/RV/boat parking w/ room for more outbuildings. Home boasts crown molding, central vacuum system, 10' ceilings with 8' doors & tons of closets/storage space. The bright master retreat offers french doors to the pool and large walk-in closet. The Master bath features Jacuzzi tub, dual vanities & large walk in shower w/ceiling mounted rain shower. The 2 car side entry garage has custom built 16' work bench w/storage shelving. Located in great school district & so close to all the amenities of Lakewood Ranch w/o all the rules & fees! This is the home you have been waiting for!
- MLS® #A4446983
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,244
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Address16307 Upper Manatee River Rd
- SubdivisionStewart Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.