Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
307 26th St W, Bradenton
FABULOUS 4B/3.5B Historic River district home with "Mother in law suite" AND/ OR "Teenage Haven Retreat" complete with MEDIA/game room and kitchenette! If you need a bit more space and privacy this house is for you! This property has an impressive 1/3-acre lot that is completely fenced with your own "She Shed", and an irrigation system on a well. There is a BRAND NEW 8500 gallon POOL in 2019 with LED color changing pool lights, Ultra UV2 and Clear O3 – ultraviolet, ozone swimming pool systems for LOW pool maintenance, Pentair pool equipment and Travertine decking. You will absolutely LOVE the 900 sq. ft covered lanai for entertaining, pool parties and BBQ complete with an $8,000 Caldera therapy spa! There is brand new porcelain wood look tile flooring throughout the entire home-no carpets! New roof 2018. New 5 Ton AC in 2015/dual zoned, cozy gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings. The kitchen has NATURAL GAS cooking with solid wood cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances & black stainless refrigerator. The air conditioned 2 car garage has plenty of storage with a BONUS half bathroom! This home is ideally positioned to enjoy the proximity Anna Maria Island beaches, downtown Bradenton cafes and restaurants, shopping centers, and a selection of premier schools. NO Homeowners association, no deed restrictions and not in a flood zone. The perfect neighborhood for evening strolls along the Manatee river. Time to make this THE "ONE"!
- MLS® #A4446828
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,502
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Alarm, Fiberglass
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market19
- Address307 26th St W
- SubdivisionWillemsens Sub Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 307 26th St W, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4446828)
|Price Reduced (from $565,000)||$550,000||$15,000 (2.65%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:00am EDT.