Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2005 E Dolphin Dr, Englewood
NEW IMPROVED PRICE!!! Sellers want offer... motivated!!! Bring your buyers! Rarely available... Beautifully situated on over an acre of land. Mature landscaping adorn this exceptional property. The 3 bedroom 2 bath home has a split floor plan allowing for maximum comfort when entertaining over-night guests. Nice size kitchen with newer stainless steel appliance's is centrally located and opens to the large family room space with beautiful built-ins, ideal for additional storage. Large master bedroom and bath to relax in at the end of a day. The other two bedrooms are nice size as well. Enjoy the warm days by the large pool with interior just re-finished in 2015 with Pebble Sheen, New Pool Pump 2020 New Trane AC in 2018, Roof in 2012, Hot water tank 2015. "Hurricane Shutters" on all windows/doors. Prewired for back up Generator! Nice big 2.5 garage for all of your toys. Need space for RV or boat parking, no problem. Voluntary HOA. The location is ideal, offering both privacy and convenience to all of your needs. Manasota Beach is just to the south.
- MLS® #A4446272
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,493
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesWheelchair Access, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Guest, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market118
- Address2005 E Dolphin Dr
- SubdivisionBlue Dolphin Estates
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Price Change History for 2005 E Dolphin Dr, Englewood, FL (MLS® #A4446272)
|Price Reduced||$435,000||$15,000 (3.33%)|
|Price Reduced (from $475,000)||$450,000||$25,000 (5.26%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 8:45pm EST.