Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4720 Clipper Dr, Bradenton
Capture the Margaritaville vibe from the moment you step thru the glass double doors the bright, fun interior of the great room comes to life. Spacious feel is evident as the angled sliding glass doors invite the outdoors in. Large covered lanai creates a wonderful entertaining space. Cast off from your 75' dock, cook the catch of the day in your outdoor kitchen & enjoy the southern exposure and your favorite libations while relaxing in your shimmering blue heated pool. Step saving renovated kitchen w/coastal white cabinetry, granite counters, high end stainless steel appliances, Fisher Paykel dishwasher & gas stove. 3rd bedroom currently used as den is outfitted w/custom built-ins & desk makes a quite private retreat. Owners have made multiple improvements. Enjoy NEW ROOF 2018, NEW HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENT HVAC 2018, tankless water heater 2016, pool heater 2019, washer/dryer 2012, toilets 2019, bathroom renovation 2018. You will have peace of mind w/low utility bills & insurance costs. Lush tropical landscaping provides unique privacy. Imagine your own boat dock directly behind your home. Launch your boat directly to Manatee River, cruise to Tampa Bay & Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy full service marinas, island destinations, restaurants choices are endless by land or sea. Short distance to vibrant downtown Bradenton Riverwalk, Sarasota & World class beaches. This exciting boating community on the banks of the Manatee River offers tennis, canoe & kayaking, nature trails and much more. Low HOA fees and no CDD fees.
- MLS® #A4446119
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,693
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Park, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Workshop in Garage, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market16
- Address4720 Clipper Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionThe Inlets, Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Bamboo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 4720 Clipper Dr, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4446119)
|Price Increased (from $452,900)||$456,900||$4,000 (0.88%)|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:01pm EST.