Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6316 Georgia Ave, Bradenton
BEST VALUE IN BAYSHORE GARDENS WITH BRAND NEW A/C!! Over 1700sqft with large fenced in backyard and shed! You are invited to experience this glorious home in the beautiful Bayshore Gardens. With a fabulous living room space, terrazzo floors throughout, and backyard bliss, the possibilities are endless. So many upgrades to name: so lets explore! The kitchen has been opened up with additional counter and cabinet space with modern flare. Featuring stainless steel appliances and unique backsplash you will be excited to prepare all your favorite meals here. No need to all pile in the kitchen, this floor plan allows your guest to wander through the living/dining area and bonus room without missing out on the fun! You will instantly notice the updated vaulted ceiling in the Florida room. The Owner’s Suite features plenty of space for all your fabulous fashions and an abundance of natural light throughout. Both showers have been beautifully updated. The outdoor area is your very own serenity! You even have one spacious shed for all your tools and toys. In the garage you will find a workshop and lots of storage space! The washer and dryer are also located in the garage. The large fenced in yard invites your furry friends to play. Bayshore Gardens has a beautifully updated community center, pool area, park, playground, available to you year around. Access the boat ramp or dock your boat for a additional discounted price.
- MLS® #A4446108
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,784
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Water Available
- FeaturesPool, Water Access, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Guest, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market61
- Address6316 Georgia Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 19
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 6316 Georgia Ave, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4446108)
|Price Reduced||$249,999||$15,001 (5.66%)|
|Price Reduced (from $270,000)||$265,000||$5,000 (1.85%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:46pm EST.