Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
851 E Bay St, Osprey
MOTIVATED SELLER - NO HOA OR DEED RESTRICTIONS WITH 1.3 ACRES LOCATED NEAR PALMER RANCH. Begin your journey down the long shaded driveway opening to a magnificent 3 bedroom, 2 bath home. Breathtaking 1.3 acre home site backs to conservation area and is abundant with landscaping that could rival Mother Nature. Gardens, pond and waterfall helps to capture the quietness and uncomplicated beauty. Autoclaved aerated concrete construction depicts an energy, fire resistant home, with concrete walls inside and out, that has been built to withstand adverse weather conditions. Imported ceramic tile floors promotes lower allergy levels creating a healthier environment and fiber optic cables have been installed thru out. Cherry wood cabinetry with capped upper moldings, granite counters, upscale stainless appliances and recessed lighting offer maximum benefits in the spacious kitchen. Dining room adjoining the kitchen is a huge area to showcase your hosting abilities. Master bedroom suite offers luxury with handcrafted tray ceiling, large windows, walk-in closet, glass doors and a titillating master bath. Tiled to perfection, bathe in the deep fill soaking tub and feel the stress melt away. Junior suite on the lower level offers full bath. A 2rd floor 16’x15’ bonus room denotes a private setting for home office or 3rd bedroom. Screened raised lanai has dual access from great room and master. Leaded from glass front door is a work of art. Home and setting are truly one of a kind
- MLS® #A4446070
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,329
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Flag Lot, Oversized Lot, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market154
- Address851 E Bay St
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo, Elevated
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- HighVenice Senior High
Price Change History for 851 E Bay St, Osprey, FL (MLS® #A4446070)
|Price Reduced||$559,900||$29,100 (4.94%)|
|Price Reduced||$589,000||$6,000 (1.01%)|
|Price Reduced||$595,000||$2,000 (0.34%)|
|Price Reduced (from $600,000)||$597,000||$3,000 (0.50%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 10:00pm EDT.