Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1716 Bayshore Dr, Englewood
An amazingly rare opportunity to own over 5 acres of "old Florida" natural beauty directly on Lemon Bay. With approximately 530 feet of waterfront this is a Bayfront oasis like none other. Beautiful mature landscaping and a truly serene setting to give you true peace and quiet as you watch the birds, eagles and of course the dolphins jumping. Property used to have a second home on it as well and there is plenty of room to add a guest house to make it a true family compound. The house is comprised of 4 large bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, with a flowing open design between the kitchen, great room and dining area. Master bedroom with it's sitting area and updated bath is amazing, with views of the pool as well as the water. New hurricane doors and windows, roof, A/C and generator all done over the past 5 years. Lots of sliders and windows to take in the water views and sunsets from all main areas of the home. Extremely oversized screened lanai (recently redone) as well as a large, solar heated saltwater pool will allow for ease when entertaining friends and family. And for our vehicle enthusiasts, this home boasts 4 garage stalls attached with an additional detached 3 car garage...bring your cars, golf cart, atvs and have room for everything. Good boating water with wide views on Lemon Bay to enjoy the amazing sunsets night after night. Property currently has a dock with one larger boat lift and one smaller lift. This property is truly one of a kind....you simply cannot find another one like it.
- MLS® #A4445961
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,791
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFloodZone, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Garden View, Park View, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description5 to less than 10
- Days on Market252
- Address1716 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionEnglewood Gardens
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.