Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3511 14th Ct E, Ellenton
This house is ready for you to move in. There is nothing to do except arrange your furniture. It's very clean with tile floors throughout. The kitchen has hardly been used and the house has an open floor plan. The master suite is oversized and this house is a split floor plan. The layout has no waisted space then you walk out into a Florida Room then you enter a large screened, covered lanai for entertaining and/or a place to play, especially during the winter months. The rear of the property has a 6' PVC privacy fence. This is easy to maintain and will last many years. The neighborhood is centrally located with all amenities within a short distance. Disney is just over an hour while Tampa is 45 minutes north. Nearby amenities include and are not limited to: World Class Beaches, restaurants, shopping, the new University Town Center Mall, Ellenton & Sarasota Outlets, major airports, professional sport including football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, world class rowing, tennis, off shore racing, etc. There are many point of interest within a short drive that include theaters, museums, parks, aquariums, etc. In thirty minutes you can be a Siesta Beach, St Armand's Circle, Anna Marie Island, etc. This house is a must see if you are looking for a three bedroom house centrally located. This would also make a great home for first time buyers. There is the potential for purchasing this with no money down. The subdivision is South Oak.
- MLS® #A4445598
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,452
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Satellite Dish, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address3511 14th Ct E
- SubdivisionSouth Oak
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliams Elementary
- MiddleLincoln Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 3511 14th Ct E, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4445598)
|Price Reduced (from $235,000)||$224,900||$10,100 (4.30%)|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 5:00pm EDT.