Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6033 34th St W #81, Bradenton
Welcome home to your first floor end unit in Harbor Pines! This well taken care of 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo has an open floor plan including a huge kitchen with loads of cabinet and counter space. Inside has a laundry closet with washer and dryer. The effective size bedrooms have great closet space. Some updates include newer appliances, bathroom lightings and bathtub refinish. The best part is the central location with easy access to US 41, Sarasota, State Rd. 70, and only about 8 miles to the beautiful sugar sand beaches of Anna Maria Island. Plus it’s close to IMG Academies, the State College of Florida, many schools and plenty of shopping and restaurants. Enjoy the Harbor Pine amenities including working out, hanging out at the pool or play some tennis. This is Florida living at its finest! Come on home!
- MLS® #A4445440
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage936
- Year Built1985
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Golf Course, Street Paved
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesTennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Address6033 34th St W #81
- SubdivisionHarbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 3:46pm EST.