Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9968 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir, Bradenton
This spacious St. Augustine II model home built by Arthur Rutenberg is situated on a premium 3/4 acre lot, offers an open floor plan with 12' ceilings and includes 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3.5 baths, den, large bonus room, 3 car garage and almost 3,700 square feet of living space. Special features include coffered ceilings, built-ins in den and family room, first-floor bonus room with large built-in window seat with storage, large back yard and extra parking spaces in the extended driveway. The owners can enjoy breathtaking views of the golf course and lush landscaped green space from the spacious lanai with heated pool and spa. The current owner has made considerable improvements to the home including new roof in 2018, exterior trim paint, new kitchen countertops and backsplash, upgraded floors in the living/dining and den, new fireplace tile surround, remodeled bathroom and more. The River Club community is known for its oversized homesites with amazing views of the Ron Garl designed 18-hole course perfect for both seasoned and beginner golfers. The community also offers a full-service pro shop, golf lessons, driving range, tennis courts, pool and lounge/banquet facilities. Located within the neighborhood is the Braden River Elementary and Middle School and you’re a short drive from downtown Sarasota, University Town Center Mall and Dining, and the Gulf Coast Beaches.
- MLS® #A4445429
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,699
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market24
- Address9968 Cherry Hills Avenue Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 3:14pm EST.