Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
221 21st St W, Bradenton
Enjoy swimming year-round in your private low maintenance indoor heated swimming pool with spa! The pool room also has a full bathroom with handicap accessible shower. This sprawling home on a double lot is on a quiet street in the sought-after historic river district. Wood floors are complemented by crown and decorative moldings with built-in bookshelves and cabinets. The kitchen has granite and real wood cabinets. Freshly painted throughout, the home has arched entries leading to an oversized bonus room to make your own, filled with skylights and windows. This room could be used as a rec room, family room, etc. With three bedrooms and four bathrooms to accommodate all, this home is sure to please. The master bedroom has been expanded by opening the wall between 2 bedrooms to create a sitting area but could easily be converted back if 4 bedrooms were desired. The two-car garage has plentiful storage in the built-in cabinets. Other features are a central vacuum, attic fan, large laundry room, unique light fixtures, handicap-accessible, mature and new landscaping along with a completely fenced-in backyard with a garden swing and a gas generator. A short distance down the block leads you to the sparkling blue waters of the Manatee River. The beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island are close by. Fine dining, a theater, Riverwalk Park, hospitals, farmers market and great entertainment, can be found downtown only minutes away.
- MLS® #A4445426
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,583
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Street Paved, Near Marina, Level, In City Limits, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Child Safety Fence, Indoor
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Outdoor Shower
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Membrane
- Days on Market58
- Address221 21st St W
- SubdivisionLe Chalet
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesElectric, Family Room, Free Standing
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:30am EST.