Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 75th St, Holmes Beach
West of Gulf Dr and just 200 ft to the Gulf of Mexico, this 1,691 sq ft unique 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is prime location in Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island! Currently a great vacation rental or make it your prime residence! Features include two screened decks right off the living room with French doors, a covered patio area that is perfect for outdoor dining, custom kitchen with granite countertops, wood cabinetry, hardwood floors, eat-in bar, dining room wet bar, 2 car garage, but best of all you can see glimpses of the gulf water from various windows throughout the home. The main level has a full bathroom. The master bedroom is located on the top level with an ensuite bathroom that has a jacuzzi tub, a large glass block shower and double vanity sinks. There is also a den room on the top floor to utilize as another bedroom or an office. There is an outside shower to rinse off after returning from the sandy beaches. The two huge screened in porches are the most fantastic areas to enjoy the ocean breeze without any bugs. Don’t miss this opportunity to live just steps away from the beach, schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4445394
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,691
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address107 75th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionGulfside Village Condo
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Wet Bar
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- Days on Market1
Listing information courtesy of Sato Real Estate Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.