Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
604 Lyons Ln, Longboat Key
Fabulous Casual Waterfront Living in this coveted Longboat Family Neighborhood. Private Boat Dock, Canal-Front, Pool, and Deeded Beach Access. You are greeted by the welcoming Florida-Mediterranean architecture with circular drive, double door entry, and mature landscaping. Built in 1994, this large family home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and wonderful living spaces all opening to the in-ground heated pool with water views. Main level master suite with walk-in closet and private bath with dual sinks, soaking tub, shower, and water closet. Two guest bedrooms split from the main living area. Large bright kitchen opens to generous hearth room with fireplace and breakfast nook; separate family room; dining; large heated pool; and pocketing sliding doors. Volume ceilings, crown molding, and custom trim. Enjoy your private dock on great boating water with direct access to the Intracoastal, bay, and Gulf of Mexico or an easy walk to the deeded beach access. Large two car garage with plenty of room for storage. Screened Pool and Lanai with pool bath. New Tile Roof 2018; Two New A/Cs 2016; New Pool Heater 2018; Freshly Painted 2019. Furnishings included. Ready to move in or ready for your personal updates. Wonderful home in a fabulous neighborhood. Offering the best in casual island living.
- MLS® #A4445160
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,671
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleElevated, Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesWaterfront, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Membrane, Tile
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market5
- Address604 Lyons Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionSleepy Lagoon Park 2
- CityLongboat Key
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesSplit Level, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 5:30pm EDT.