Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3040 Grand Bay Blvd #ph2102, Longboat Key
One of a kind, rarely available Penthouse in one of the most desirable communities in Longboat Key; welcome to Grand Bay! This Penthouse condominium features panoramic views of Sarasota Bay & the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy over 5,000 square feet of private outdoor living space on your rooftop terrace. Entertain guests with your fully-equipped outdoor kitchen and dine under the rooftop gazebo. Relax in your custom hot tub & enjoy taking in the breathtaking sunset. Luxury & privacy surrounds this Penthouse, arrive through the private elevator foyer to the expansive great room with amazing bay & ocean views. The kitchen has been beautifully remodeled, solid wood cabinets, Quartz countertops, Wolf appliances, double ovens & custom walk-in pantry. Well-appointed wine bar, integrated wine refrigerator, space for storing your wine collection. The master suite boasts spectacular views of Sarasota Bay, his & hers closets, and bathrooms; one featuring a steam shower, whilst the other features a newly remodeled bath, walk-in shower & spa tub overlooking the serenity of Sarasota Bay. Two additional guest rooms with en-suite, walk-in closets & private balconies. The custom, solid wood office with fireplace, also doubles as a guest suite. Unparalleled amenities include a pool, tennis, gym, clubhouse, sauna, gated security, climate-controlled storage, parking garage. Enjoy a day at the beach at the Private Bay Isles Beach Club or enjoy a round of golf at Longboat Key Club. Come experience all that Longboat Key has to offer.
- MLS® #A4445142
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,413
- Year Built1996
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance, Park, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Sauna, Security, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Dock, Handicap Modified, Marina, Optional Additional Fees, Storage, Fishing
- ParkingDriveway, Open, Oversized, Under Building, Assigned, Circular Driveway, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, On Golf Course, Near Marina, Water View, Golf Course View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco, Cement Siding, ICFs (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped, Sauna
- WindowsShutters, Shades
- Days on Market474
- Address3040 Grand Bay Blvd #ph2102
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionGrand Bay 2
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Elevator, Sauna
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Bar Fridge, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning, Decorative, Family Room, Other Room
- # of Stories10
- StoriesOne, High Rise, Penthouse, End Unit, Corner Unit
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Price Change History for 3040 Grand Bay Blvd #ph2102, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4445142)
|Price Reduced||$3,250,000||$49,000 (1.49%)|
|Price Reduced||$3,299,000||$201,000 (5.74%)|
|Price Increased (from $3,495,000)||$3,500,000||$5,000 (0.14%)|
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.