Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6351 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
MOTIVATED SELLER! PRICE REDUCED! Enjoy total maintenance free living in this tastefully decorated, turnkey furnished, 2 bedroom, DEN, 2 bath, 2 car garage villa, located in Tara Golf & C.C. Light, bright and spacious rooms. Just steps from the community pool with a Class "A" equity golf membership attached to the property. This villa has a large eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets, volume ceilings, extended screened in lanai offering outdoor living. Amenities included are an exercise facility with state of the art equipment, sauna, hot tub, heated lap pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, private Championship 18 hole golf course, Clubhouse with fine dining and grill room, driving range, putting green, pro shop and a very active social membership. Mandatory membership fees affiliated with the golf membership of $429 mth, $60 mth food minimum at the clubhouse, One Time Capital Contribution of $3500 payable at closing, yearly fee of $917 to Tara Master Assoc which includes Comcast Cable TV with voice activated remotes and expansive channels, Hi Speed Internet, HBO, ESPN, music channels and so much more. Quarterly assoc fees of $717 for total maintenance free living. Centrally located with easy access to I-75, shopping, dining, just a short drive to Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, UTC Mall, Ringling Museum, and some of the most beautiful beaches Southwestern Florida has to offer including Siesta Key Beach, rated #1 many times. Come enjoy Florida's Country Club living at Tara. You can buy a home anywhere but you can't buy a lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4444928
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,517
- Year Built1994
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesMaintenance, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Golf, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Spa/Hot Tub, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Screened, Patio/Porch Covered
- Days on Market256
- ZoningPDC WPE/
- Address6351 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Twelve Oaks Villas
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 6351 Stone River Rd, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4444928)
|Price Reduced||$157,500||$2,400 (1.50%)|
|Price Reduced||$159,900||$8,000 (4.76%)|
|Price Reduced (from $174,900)||$167,900||$7,000 (4.00%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 11:29am EDT.