Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5703 41st St E, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. LOVELY HOME on over ¼ acre in friendly CUL-DE-SAC. NO THRU-TRAFFIC! BEAUTIFUL SHADE TREES and landscaping with a LARGE BACK YARD. Bring the swing set and doghouse. The backyard is lush with lots of greenery, the perfect place to listen to the birds sing and watch the squirrels frolic. This home is in a GREAT LOCATION, right around the corner from 3 different grocery stores, multiple dining choices, big box stores, movie theaters, and not to mention, UTC Mall is almost in your back yard. Downtown Sarasota, Downtown Bradenton, I-75, and the Beaches all very easily accessed from this location. This spacious home features a STYLISH, RECENTLY UPDATED KITCHEN with QUARTZ COUNTERS, and beautiful SOFT-CLOSE, GRAY CUPBOARDS. The MASTER BATH has been updated with QUARTZ VANITY and HIGH-RISE TOILET. The master bedroom has access to the LARGE ENCLOSED LANAI overlooking that luscious green backyard. LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE with a double closet just off the kitchen providing additional storage for all your kitchen gadgets. INSIDE LAUNDRY ROOM has overhead cabinets and a laundry sink. All the ROOMY BEDROOMS have WALK-IN CLOSETS. Still need more space for your extras? The garage is 20' X 20' with built in shelving, and an extended alcove for lawn toys, etc. If you need more room, pull-down stairs lead to more storage space in the attic. If that’s not enough, there’s also a 10x14 shed in the spacious backyard. This home is the perfect place to create a lifetime of memories. Check out the 3D Walk-thru and Video fly-over!
- MLS® #A4444924
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,024
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market57
- Address5703 41st St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLionshead Sub Ph Iii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.