Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
708 49th St E, Bradenton
Braden River Lakes three bedroom and two bath home with two car garage on a lake view lot now available. Home has been regularly maintained by seller and is move in ready for the new home owner. New roof September 2019. Interior painted September 2019. Exterior painted 2018. Oversized driveway for additional parking. You will enjoy your outdoor living space. Featuring a screened in porch/patio with heated in ground hot tub overlooking the lake in the back yard. West facing for some great sunsets for your family and friends! The home offers kitchen and baths with granite counter tops, newer appliances, tile throughout the home except engineered wood in the bedrooms, vaulted ceilings and plenty of windows to let in the natural light. Over sized garage allows for additional parking. Conveniently located off of SR 64 East near downtown Bradenton and I-75 with shopping (including a new Costco!), schools, and restaurants nearby.
- MLS® #A4444775
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,590
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPark, Tennis Courts, Playground, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Storage, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market56
- Address708 49th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Ph Ii Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:44am EST.