Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
806 Nancy Gamble Ln, Ellenton
The Peninsula Estate: Enjoy the Good Life with sweeping panoramic water views from every room, while enjoying hypnotic sunrises and sunsets while dolphins and manatees play just a few feet away. Boasting nearly $1 million remodeled in 2018, this privately gated estate home sits on the most enviable location. Dive into the gas heated saltwater pool or unwind in the 10 person hot-tub overlooking views of true Florida living in this boater’s paradise. Three docks equipped with electric, water and boat lifts to accommodate your yacht and other water toys. By boat, you're only 10-15 minutes to the Gulf beaches and conveniently located between Tampa and Sarasota airports. Use your own private beach to launch your jet skis or kayaks. Grill your fresh catch at either of two summer kitchens and indulge in frozen drinks from one of your private bar stations. Approximately 700 ft. of seawall with 250 ft. directly on the Manatee River and the rest in a protected canal. Step inside and prepare to be wowed. Smart home features include Lutron lighting, Nest zones, UniFi WiFi w/firewalls, and whole house camera system. Chef’s kitchen with two refrigerators and two islands for entertainment. Each guest bedroom is an ensuite and have breathtaking views, including TWO master suites with private river view balconies. Mesmerizing artwork throughout the property grounds, customized exclusively for this home by a local artist aligns with this one of a kind property. You have earned the best! **Be sure to checkout the tours!
- MLS® #A4444576
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,896
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleCustom, Florida, Contemporary, Elevated, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Propane, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Boat, Circular Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Tip Lot, Street One Way, Street Dead-End, Oversized Lot, FloodZone, Flood Insurance Required, Corner Lot, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, Canal - Saltwater, Canal - Brackish
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationStem Wall, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market279
- Address806 Nancy Gamble Ln
- SubdivisionGamble Plantation Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- InteriorWood, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesElevated, Three Or More
- ElementaryBlackburn Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 806 Nancy Gamble Ln, Ellenton, FL (MLS® #A4444576)
|Price Reduced||$1,749,000||$50,000 (2.78%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,800,000)||$1,799,000||$1,000 (0.06%)|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 7:45pm EDT.