Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2719 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach
Spacious elevated beach house one block from the powder sand beaches of Anna Maria Island! This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home with views of the Gulf of Mexico from two balconies that span the front of the house, offering breathtaking sunsets. Corner lot with an oversize paver drive and extra parking, this elevator-ready property features a large living area, open kitchen with solid wood cabinetry and granite counters with breakfast bar. The casual, coastal vibe resounds with large scale sand-tone tile and plantation shutters throughout. Dining room has large windows and sliders to a balcony overlooking the heated pool. Main floor master en suite with dual sinks, granite counters, step in shower, walk in closet and private covered balcony with Gulf views. Guest bathroom and laundry room on the main floor. Upstairs a bonus area is currently utilized as a sleeping loft, but also flexible to serve as home office or media space. Guests will enjoy two bedrooms with walk in closets and full bathroom with dual sinks and shower with tub. Generous shaded rear balcony overlooks the 21' x 11' heated pool. Dual HVAC, hurricane windows and doors for peace of mind. Outdoor heated shower for sandy toes and beach toys following a day at the beach. Steps to free island trolley so you can enjoy island life and hop on and off for boutique shopping and fun dining options without having to get in the car. Live the island life! Turnkey furnished. 3 months of rentals booked 2/1-4/30/20 for immediate income.
- MLS® #A4443858
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,119
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address2719 Gulf Dr
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 2719 Gulf Dr, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4443858)
|Price Reduced (from $1,200,000)||$1,199,000||$1,000 (0.08%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.