Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 47th St, Holmes Beach
Almost- Beachfront! Just one house away sits this beach cottage restored to reflect the charm and tranquility of island living. It’s like having the warm sandy beach and the Gulf as your front yard where you don’t have to leave home in order to catch the world famous Anna Maria Island sunsets. In the house, between the high ceilings and hickory wood floors you’ll find 2200 sq ft of airy space where the abundant windows allow for natural sunlight. The kitchen has been updated yet kept simple because the real star of dinnertime is outside by the salt water pool and hot tub! There is a cabana hut and a covered dining area. Enjoy the covered porch with relaxing swing and speaking of swing – there is a putting green for fun family time or to work on your short game. With three bedrooms/three and a half baths there is room for a larger family or extended visitors. Huge master bedroom has sitting area and lots of windows and with the split plan everyone has more privacy. Bright and colorful décor keeps the coastal theme throughout. The detached garage is perfect for a golf cart, kayaks and beach toys and the shell drive has plenty of parking. Upgraded storm doors, windows and metal roof rounds out the modern amenities on a vintage beach cottage. Keeping all this renovation ground level is extremely rare, not too many properties like this come available so grab it while you can!
- MLS® #A4443672
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,184
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleBungalow, Custom, Florida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Open, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market191
- Address103 47th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionJones Sub
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Price Change History for 103 47th St, Holmes Beach, FL (MLS® #A4443672)
|Price Reduced||$1,895,000||$100,000 (5.01%)|
|Price Reduced (from $2,199,999)||$1,995,000||$204,999 (9.32%)|
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 12:30am EST.