Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14673 Como Cir, Bradenton
Welcome to the Gardenia II Move-In Ready home by Stock Signature Homes! This luxurious home is in the Lake View Estates neighborhood of the magnificent fully gated village of The Lake Club in Lakewood Ranch. This home has been beautifully appointed with exquisite upgrades throughout. This home features 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, a Bonus Room, a Great Room, a Dining Room, and Study. The expansive outdoor living space includes an outdoor kitchen with custom pool/spa package. The newly renovated Grande Clubhouse provides residents with dining and lifestyle opportunities for everyday enjoyment. Come see all The Lake Club has to offer you! Exterior photo is a rendering.
- MLS® #A4443545
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market8
- Address14673 Como Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake View Estates At The Lake Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Listing information courtesy of Stock Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.