Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7557 Ridgelake Cir, Bradenton
Under Construction. New Construction. Award winning Starlight Home by Neal Communities with 4th Bedroom. High Ceilings & Open concept design provide an abundance of Natural Light. Open Floor Plan. The comfortable master suite holds a master bedroom , two walk-in closets, and master bath with dual sinks, walk-in shower and water closet. Beautiful Wood Plank Tile welcomes you home and invites you in to the spacious living room. Covered lanai opens to conservation area. Upgrades include impact glass on all windows and doors for worry free living. The community is gated, close to shopping, restaurants & beaches. Idyllic Community with LOW HOA.
- MLS® #A4443438
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,233
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market92
- Address7557 Ridgelake Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRidge At Crossing Creek Phase Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 11:59am EST.