Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6905 Stone River Rd, Bradenton
Love Golf -Love this incredible updated home situated on the golf course overlooking the 7th fairway and green- the views are awe inspiring - Feeling lucky-grab your clubs and get out there and play!...in golf jargon, this home is a Hole in One! All the expensive updates have been completed- New flat tile roof installed last year along with the complete A/C system...all new stainless steel appliances with Quartz countertops and beautiful cabinets in the kitchen with decorative accents throughout..gorgeous large tile everywhere including the large den with double French doors (can easily be used as a 3rd bedroom), new wood look ceramic tile in master bedroom and guest bedroom. Freshly painted and ready for you to move right in..The beauty and fun while living at Tara is a lifestyle choice that is top notch! The golf membership is mandatory and worth every penny - a championship golf course, exercise/fitness room with classes, lap pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, sauna, updated clubhouse with fine dining, pro shop and social activities to participate in are just some of the amenities offered...$695 yearly for the Master Association which includes Cable TV with HBO and ESPN plus high speed internet, $481 a month which includes green fees and food minimum. Great central location close to I-75, Shopping, Dining, Sarasota Airport, fine sand beaches...and so much more.. Come see come home!
- MLS® #A4443401
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,628
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Golf Course, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address6905 Stone River Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionTara Ph I, Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.