Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
309 59th St, Holmes Beach
Beach property! Home built in 2007-Key West style- 2 story home with over 2000 SQF of living space. Enjoy your newer pool 2015 installed- headed pool and paver area which is maintenance free. This home has an Updated and newer feel with high ceilings and open air feel. Sold Furnished and ready to enjoy or put on the rental program. Located in a weekly rental zone in Anna Maria Florida. Short walk to the gulf beach and other area restaurants along with other area attractions. Leave your car behind because you are located in the middle of everything. Take the free trolley to other areas of the island. large 2 car garage. Other features large screened in lanai/ deck area with steps to pool, Six panels doors. Open bright kitchen with granite counters & the bright kitchen cabinets with lots of storage which opens to the bar area and living/dining room. Other features include: Ceramic title, new luxury vinyl plank floors, Central vacuum, Updated baths with separate soaking tub and his and her sinks. Master bedroom has a nice size walk in closet & lots of natural light. custom window, treatments. Main floor laundry room. Lower level family room with space for all your friends. Vaulted and Cathedral ceilings with an open floor plan make entertaining easy. Out door shower, Private back yard. C/A has new coil compressor with a 2 yr warranty .Please view the 360 virtual tour and Drone video. Move in ready. Just bring your luggage and enjoy! Close to Shops, Restaurants, And beach.
- MLS® #A4443314
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,083
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleTraditional, Elevated
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Near Marina, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- ExteriorConcrete, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Metal
- Days on Market173
- Address309 59th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionWaldos Paradise On 59th Condo
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am EDT.