Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11319 Sweetgrass Dr, Bradenton
Welcome to Copperlefe! A brand new community built by Lennar! Trevi floor plan. This inviting 4 bedroom 3 bath home is bright and spacious! Tile floor set on diagonal throughout main living areas. Open kitchen to dining and living room, kitchen boasts, granite counter tops and solid wood cabinets, and stainless steel appliances! Master bedroom is large with master bath complete with dual sinks, soaking tub, separate shower and walk-in closets! Plenty of storage! New paint, new light fixtures and ceiling fans. Private lanai with extended patio. Security system, hurricane shutters, and separate A/C for garage! Community offers a large pool, with covered pavilion to host your own party! Conveniently located near I-75, A+ schools, restaurants, UTC Mall, Lakewood Ranch Main Street, and so much more! Why wait to build, when you can move right in!
- MLS® #A4443136
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,006
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market68
- Address11319 Sweetgrass Dr
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 7:59am EDT.