Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13418 2nd Ave Ne, Bradenton
Welcome home to your 2+acre, water access to Manatee River, Florida escape with new roof and newer ACs! Located only minutes from I-75 and a short drive to Lakewood Ranch, beaches, plentiful shopping, amazing parks and zoned for all A rated schools, this estate has it all! Drive up to the property and gaze upon the spacious, private, fenced parcel complete with sparkling pool,spa, and lengthy driveway. Walking through the unique front door, you will immediately be surrounded by an elegant layout that balances large spaces and tall ceilings to capture beautiful natural light. The kitchen perfectly appointed with white cabinetry, Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and eat in kitchen area which opens to the dining room and family room - just perfect to entertain your family and friends. The master suite is spacious and bathroom is well appointed with modern upgrades. There is an additional large bedroom downstairs. Upstairs you will find an enormous and bright loft flanked by two bedrooms and a full bath. Escape to the pool deck and jump into the sparkling pool and spa or roast some marshmallows for some smores at the natural fire pit! Nestled along the treeline you will even find a playhouse for the young adventurist minds! Finally - the best part - explore your property through your own nature preserve and wind your way down the wooded path to Mill Creek where you can put your canoe or kayak and navigate to Manatee River. 12 month Home Warranty Provided with Home Purchase!
- MLS® #A4443021
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,978
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market30
- Address13418 2nd Ave Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Price Change History for 13418 2nd Ave Ne, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4443021)
|Price Reduced||$465,000||$4,999 (1.06%)|
|Price Increased (from $469,000)||$469,999||$999 (0.21%)|
Listing information courtesy of Dwell Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.