Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7720 4th Ave W #12, Bradenton
Short Sale. Tucked away in NW Bradenton is this tropical oasis of one level villas with detached carports. Vaulted Cedar ceilings in the Great room with sliders to Aluminum lanai overlooking lush foliage. Nice kitchen with Greenhouse window over the sink, plenty of counter space and a utility closet holding full size washer and dryer. Large Master with walk in closet, and bath with full sized shower. Sliders from Master open to back lanai. Guest bedroom and bath have lots of storage. Across the street is the beautiful recreation area, with heated pool and spa, his and hers bathrooms, showers and saunas, plus tennis and shuffleboard. Maintenance fee covers ALL!! Owner responsible for electric, condo fees and taxes. Close to Anna Maria Beaches, markets, restaurants, stores and health facilities. Great value just waiting for your personal touch. SHORT SALE with third party bank approval needed.
- MLS® #A4442773
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,105
- Year Built1980
- StyleCourtyard, Custom, Florida, Patio
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Sauna, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorCement Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Address7720 4th Ave W #12
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPine Bay Forest
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Pest Guard System, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market1
- Short SaleYes
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.