Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
635 30th Ave W #f210, Bradenton
Beautiful Easterly facing Views from Screened Porch Over Lake and Clubhouse. Dining Room has been beautifully converted to 2nd bedroom. Lovely new flooring in living area looks like wood and is very durable. Big family room off the kitchen to be used as you please. The dishwasher, stove, and microwave have recently been replaced. The HWH was replaced in 3/19. Wonderfully turnkey furnished. Shows like a model. Covered parking is located very near the elevator. This unit has a storage area also. Indoor Washer/Dryer. Big recreation center right behind this building and huge heated pool. Walking paths, Shuffleboard. Fees now include internet service and 2 cable boxes as well as water, sewer, cable, insurance and exterior maintenance. Small dog is ok or 2 cats. Gated community. An easy drive to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island. Affordable 2nd home or great for year around living. This condo is in total move-in condition! Don't wait on this one!
- MLS® #A4442736
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage924
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewGreenbelt, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- RoofMembrane, Shingle
- Address635 30th Ave W #f210
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Iii Or1084/2379
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market42
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.