Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
110 48th St, Holmes Beach
BRAND NEW luxury home just one house from the beautiful Gulf beaches of Anna Maria Island. Located on a large, 10,000 sq ft lot, this 4 bedroom, 4 1/2 bathroom coastal home offers 3,300 sq ft of pure luxury living. There are over 1,700 sq ft of decking, including an easily accessible, 450 sq ft rooftop deck providing spectacular views of the Gulf and an amazing place for the family to gather, entertain, BBQ and watch mesmerizing sunsets. The main floor is easily reached by only a few steps and boasts a large open-plan living area offering 10’ coffered ceilings and has an expansive and airy haven for family and guests to entertain. The gourmet kitchen includes Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, quartz countertops, gas grill, custom cabinetry and a large, 12 feet long island. Outside the living area is a large, covered deck just a few steps up from the heated pool, spa and tropical backyard. The main floor also includes one of two large master suites. Smart-home technology allows the thermostats, security cameras, front door bell, garage doors and sound system to be controlled from a smart phone or tablet. Other luxuries include extensive trim work throughout, a mud room off of the two-car garage, elevator to all floors, outdoor shower, tankless water heater, upgraded tile flooring, city gas (not tank), and lush irrigated landscaping. Professionally decorated and constructed by local builders and designer this home offers the ideal beach getaway to relax and be pampered with family and friends.
- MLS® #A4442601
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,300
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sewer Available
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address110 48th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionJones Sub
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- StoriesThree Or More, Three Or More Story
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Sato Real Estate Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 8th, 2019 at 5:45am EST.