Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3805 E Bay Dr #205, Holmes Beach
A MUST SEE!! This Home has over $100,000 in upgrades. It has been completely remodeled throughout, and is move in ready. Kitchen has Quartz Counter tops, Stainless Steel Appliances and beautiful wood cabinetry. Don’t miss the inside laundry closet! Both Master Bath and Guest Bath have been updated as well. French doors open from the Master Bedroom into an area that has been converted from a screened in porch to a lovely sitting area. IMPACT SLIDERS AND WINDOWS have been added to give additional area of living space with a water view of the Intracoastal and Sunbow Pier. Impact windows could reduce cost of your Insurance. BRING YOUR BOAT, Sunbow has a private 300’ fishing pier and a day dock. Sunbow Bay is located a block from the beach on the Intracoastal Waterway just off of Manatee Avenue. Across the street is a grocery store, shops and restaurants and a BLOCK to the beach. Amenities include under building assigned parking, tennis courts, two pools, kayak launch, kayak and bike storage, cable and water. High Speed Internet available in November. Monthly Rentals are allowed. COME SEE HOW SPECIAL THIS HOME IS!
- MLS® #A4442433
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,226
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s)
- RoofBuilt-Up, Other
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market52
- Address3805 E Bay Dr #205
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionSunbow Bay Ph Ii Condo
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesElevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.