Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
115 48 St, Holmes Beach
Step into this luxurious 6BD/7.5BA home in the heart of Anna Maria Island. You will be in awe as you enter the front door & take in the amazing views of the gulf waters & grand foyer w/ winding staircase. No detail has been left untouched from the well-appointed kitchen to the expansive laundry room, the elevator to the master bedroom suite w/ 2 extra-large walk-in closets & office w/ views galore! All 6 bedrooms offer en suite bathrooms w/ custom cabinetry & granite counters. The kitchen is a chef’s dream offering stainless appliances, deep double sink, 2 ovens, & large island w/ counter seating, small sink, additional fridge, grill & tons of storage! Plus an enormous walk in pantry! Entertain your guests in the formal living room, casual den or covered porch all w/ amazing views of the sugar sandy beaches! The third level of this stunning home has 3BD/3BA plus the master suite & offers a small kitchen/bar area with fridge, microwave, sink, built in cabinets and granite counters. Have your late night snack on the covered porch off the master suite or take the spiral staircase to the open sun deck to catch the one of a kind AMI sunsets! The outdoor oasis will be the perfect place for you to relax & take a dip in the heated pool w/ fountain or the spa. The entire first level offers 2 car garage, workout room, huge storage room , playroom w/ rock climbing wall & full pool bathroom - all with AC. Make this home the first one you see & you will never want to leave! Call for a private showing today!
- MLS® #A4442432
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,798
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market52
- Address115 48 St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionJones Sub
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:00pm EDT.