Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6420 Gulf Dr #3, Holmes Beach
You will love this delightful and spacious island condominium situated right on the Gulf of Mexico. This turnkey 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo has all of the amenities and convenience you need to enjoy island time to the fullest. With 2,484 sq. ft. of spacious elegance, ceramic tile floors, and a modern gourmet kitchen, it's easy to see why it's great as a year-round home or a vacation rental. Complete with an elevator that drops you off right at your front door and two covered parking garage spots. Imagine waking up and drinking your coffee on the large covered balcony as you look over the Gulf of Mexico after enjoying a morning walk on the beach right outside your door. Every night, you will be able to enjoy the island's world renowned sunsets and drift off to sleep to the sound of the waves breaking on the beach. All of this situated in a convenient, friendly community complete with a pool, spa, and outdoor kitchen. Quit imagining and make your dream a reality by calling today!
- MLS® #A4442328
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,484
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesGated Community, Pool, Storage, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market49
- Address6420 Gulf Dr #3
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionLplage, A Condo
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesElevator, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.