Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6803 75th Ave E, Palmetto
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION! Welcome to this Beautiful and Spacious 5 Bedroom (2 Master Suites) 4-1/2 Bath Home on a Huge Corner Lot Overlooking the Water and Greenbelt. This Water Front Property is Perfect for the Family that Enjoys Privacy, Entertaining and Relaxation. The Inviting Entrance brings you to High Ceilings in an Open Floor Plan. You will be impressed with the Spaciousness and Immaculate Condition of this Large Family Home With 3 Large Living Areas and 2 Large Master Suites that are Perfect for the Multi-Generational or Large Family. One of the Master Suites is Upstairs Along with an Additional Large Family Room and 3 Additional Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms.The Gourmet Kitchen has Stainless Steel Appliances with 5 Burner Cook-top, Solid Wood Cabinets, Breakfast Bar, Walk In Pantry and Adjoins a Large Family Room and Bath.This is One of the Largest Floor Plans in Sheffield Glenn and Waiting for Your Family! Sheffield Glenn is an Up and Coming Neighborhood and the Perfect Family Community Located close to Virgil Mills Elementary and Buffalo Creek Middle School as well as the Buffalo Creek Park and just down the road from the New Parrish Community High School! In Addition there is a Beautiful Buffalo Creek Golf Course, Park, Dog Park and Sport’s Field Nearby and Within Close Walking Distance. Close to Major Shopping, Restaurants, Beaches, Airports.This Home is a One of a Kind and Rarely available with over 3,600 SF. No CDD and Low HOA Fees. This will not be on the Market long and Priced to Sell!
- MLS® #A4442205
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,610
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Oversized Lot, Level/Flat, Greenbelt, Corner Lot, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market305
- Address6803 75th Ave E
- SubdivisionSheffield Glenn
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34221
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryVirgil Mills Elementary
- MiddleBuffalo Creek Middle
- HighPalmetto High
Price Change History for 6803 75th Ave E, Palmetto, FL (MLS® #A4442205)
|Price Reduced||$449,000||$11,000 (2.39%)|
|Price Reduced||$460,000||$29,000 (5.93%)|
|Price Reduced (from $525,000)||$489,000||$36,000 (6.86%)|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.