Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7610 34th Ave W #302, Bradenton
Move in ready! Ring in the New Years in your brand-new home at Palma Sola Bay Club. Located on the third floor, this residence lives like a single-family home offering an open floor plan perfect for entertaining, 10’ foot ceilings with ample windows carry the natural sunlight throughout, complete with private outdoor balcony overlooking the nature preserve. Stunning upgraded exotic granite countertops and coastal cream hardwood cabinetry flow through the home offering an elegant design. Palma Sola Bay Club is located just off Palma Sola Bay, minutes away from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico to the West, the culture, fine dining, entertainment and golf courses to the East. Inside our gates lies 30-acres of protected preservation land, three stocked ponds, tropical resort landscaping, a dog park and an observation deck overlooking Palma Sola Bay. The two-story clubhouse located in the heart of the community boasts a fitness center, billiards table, social events coordinator, social room and two kitchens for entertaining. Outside our residents enjoy a heated pool with an expanded deck for lounging, fire pit, and outdoor entertainment space complete with a wet bar and gas grill. Activities are endless in the community with bocce ball court, putting green, and kayak launch just to name a few. Come see for yourself why Palma Sola Bay Club continues to be an award-winning community year after year."
- MLS® #A4442011
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,657
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Storage, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewConservation, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Metal Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market163
- Address7610 34th Ave W #302
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Elevated
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
Price Change History for 7610 34th Ave W #302, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4442011)
|Price Reduced||$365,000||$21,375 (5.53%)|
|Price Increased (from $374,900)||$386,375||$11,475 (3.06%)|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 28th, 2020 at 8:45am EST.