Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
506 58th St, Holmes Beach
Priced for immediate sale, this is a rare opportunity to own an exceptional 4 bedroom plus office, 5 ½ bath home situated on an amazingly private canal-front lot with natural, mangrove shoreline plus a dock with sailboat-water (no bridges) access to the Intracoastal Waterway, Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This home is perfectly suited for entertaining, featuring a bright, coastal-inspired kitchen adorned with new LG stainless appliances, gorgeous quartz countertops and travertine backsplash. The kitchen flows seamlessly to the great room featuring a stunning, travertine fireplace and to the expansive outdoor living space through two set of sliders. A dining/living room, 2 bedrooms (one with en-suite bath) and 2 full baths complete the main floor. You’ll find the 2nd floor master retreat is an oasis for relaxation with a luxurious master bath and spacious, screened balcony and attached office/den (with another full bath). The 2nd floor features an additional guest bedroom & bath. Don’t miss the spectacular 3rd floor bonus room surround by windows and perfect for enjoying the beautiful views and sunsets. This beautiful setting is lushly landscaped…a truly private sanctuary yet just a short stroll to the world-famous Anna Maria Island beach, the free trolley and several great restaurants.
- MLS® #A4441893
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,319
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market53
- Address506 58th St
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionHolmes Beach Fourteenth Unit
- CityHolmes Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.