Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15213 Castle Park Ter, Lakewood Ranch
Welcome to The Club! Built by the regions #1 builder and nationally award winning Neal Communities and includes $100,000 in recent custom upgrades. This home offers an open, light and bright feel with an integrated floor plan, and the highest level of audio/visual equipment inside and out. Sellers will credit the buyer for new exterior color of the home at the buyers choice with HOA approval. The home features 3 bedrooms, den/home office, 3 baths and 3 car garage. When you walk through the 8 foot glass front door you will be stunned by the 12 foot tray ceilings accented with crown molding and recessed lighting. The kitchen offers the highest quality appointments - glass cabinet doors and lighting, an oversized island perfect for entertaining, chevron backsplash, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and custom pullouts. The entire home updated with modern, high-efficiency lighting features. The great room opens to the outdoors with a full wall of pocketed doors. The large covered outdoor area provides ample shade during the hot summer while cooling off in the large saltwater, heated pool and spa. Enjoy the outdoors while enjoying your favorite musical artists with the state of the art outdoor sound system. The new outdoor kitchen is a perfect getaway for family and friends! The den/home office has hardwood floors with french doors for privacy. The owners suite is oversized with tray ceilings, double crown molding and plenty of natural light. His/her walk-in closets with custom built-ins.
- MLS® #A4441256
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,383
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address15213 Castle Park Ter
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCountry Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market107
Price Change History for 15213 Castle Park Ter, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4441256)
|Price Reduced||$649,000||$20,000 (2.99%)|
|Price Reduced (from $685,000)||$669,000||$16,000 (2.34%)|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 8:15am EDT.