Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1965 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #g5-104, Longboat Key
* Back on market due to buyer financing fell through** This bright and cheery 2BD/2BA residence is located on the 1st-floor steps from the beach. It faces south, with a patio and front entrance. It is move-in ready. Seaplace is located on 42 beautifully landscaped acres of land right on the waters of the Gulf of Mexico. You are only a few steps to the pristine sandy beaches and one of two heated pools that Seaplace has to offer. Amenities include a newly remodeled clubhouse with a large patio overlooking the Gulf, several grills for resident’s use, a library, fitness room, sauna, kiddie pool, playground area, and 3 Har-Tru tennis courts. Located a very short distance to famous St. Armand’s Circle and downtown Sarasota, where you will have unlimited choices for dining, shopping, theatre, ballet, opera, and art galleries. View the video and pictures and you will be thoroughly taken with this updated residence.
- MLS® #A4440939
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage933
- Year Built1977
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions, Gated Community, Playground, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Water Access, Waterfront
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Public
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorStucco, Block
- Exterior FeaturesStorage, Balcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Other
- RoofTile, Other
- Days on Market314
- Address1965 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #g5-104
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionSeaplace Iii
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne, Mid Rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High
Price Change History for 1965 Gulf Of Mexico Dr #g5-104, Longboat Key, FL (MLS® #A4440939)
|Price Increased||$339,500||$10,000 (3.03%)|
|Price Reduced||$329,500||$10,500 (3.09%)|
|Price Reduced||$340,000||$14,900 (4.20%)|
|Price Reduced||$354,900||$10,000 (2.74%)|
|Price Reduced||$364,900||$10,000 (2.67%)|
|Show More (2)|
|Price Reduced||$374,900||$10,000 (2.60%)|
|Price Reduced (from $389,900)||$384,900||$5,000 (1.28%)|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 1:00am EDT.