Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4222 Day Bridge Pl, Ellenton
100% FINANCING AVAILABLE ON THIS GORGEOUS HOME!! Meticulously remodeled 4BR/2BA home on a spacious lakefront lot. No detail was overlooked and EVERYTHING is NEW!! The large gourmet eat-in kitchen features beautiful white soft-close cabinets, new stainless steel appliances, and dining area. Additional features include a spacious family room with high ceilings, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, exterior and interior paint, custom light fixtures, irrigation system, and window treatments. Master Suite with custom paint, chair-rail molding, walk-in closet, and large master bath with custom vanity and mirror, dual sinks, tub with shower. The new custom landscaping provides a welcoming entry into the spectacular home. Covered Bridge Estates is an active community with an Olympic size pool, fitness center, walking/bike paths, clubhouse with billiards, meeting room, two tennis courts, basketball court, and playground area. Conveniently located near I-75, restaurants, shopping, and schools.
- MLS® #A4440873
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,461
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4222 Day Bridge Pl
- SubdivisionCovered Bridge Estates Ph 6c, 6d&6e
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Leslie Wells Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.