Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5225 Riverview Blvd, Bradenton
Luxury Private Waterfront Estate - Direct access to the Manatee River & the Gulf of Mexico. This spectacular, gated estate is a boater's delight. Boat, fish, paddle board and kayak just out your back door. Private boat dock, 12,000lb boat lift with water and electric. This stunning estate boasts 4200 square feet and sits on an acre lot with mature shade trees, professional landscape and almost 300 feet of water frontage. Entertain in the gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. Dual fireplace in the living room and dining room, the great room is huge with a soaring ceiling and wall to wall sliding glass doors bringing the outdoors in and allowing easy access to the back patio and sprawling grounds, great for entertaining. The Owner's suite is second to none with cathedral ceilings, a fireplace, sitting area and sliding glass doors leading to the balcony to watch the most spectacular sunsets over Warner's Bayou. The owner's bath has wall to wall closets, and a dressing area. Natural light abounds in this home. Call today to schedule a personal tour of this one-of-a-kind home on Riverview Blvd.
- MLS® #A4440843
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,268
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address5225 Riverview Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Hills-sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market12
Listing information courtesy of Aspire Home Buyer Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.