Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4802 Dundee Dr, Bradenton
Don't wait to see this beautiful Highland Lakes stunner! This is the desirable 2 bedroom, 2 bath split plan Coquina II floor plan makes this home light and bright with all the windows you could ever want. The tile roof was replaced in 2018 and there are hurricane shutters for all windows and the front door. As you enter the home you are welcomed into the formal living and dining room with 10 foot ceilings and paver patio. The kitchen boasts light wood cabinetry with pull out drawers, pantry, neutral Corian counter tops,dining area,a built-in desk and windows that run the length of the kitchen to let natural light in. When you aren't in the kitchen, you will find yourself enjoying the enclosed Florida room that brings the outdoors in without all the heat and humidity. From the Florida room, you can access the 15x11 Master bedroom with its 10 ft ceilings and the Master Bath that has dual sink vanity, beautiful glass enclosed Corian lined shower(no grout lines) with grab bar and built in bench. The second bedroom is oversized at 15x11 and the bathroom is spacious. You can easily provide guests that private ensuite feel by closing the pocket door to the main living area. Another great feature is that you are directly across the street from the clubhouse and pool. What are you waiting for?
- MLS® #A4440807
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,924
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- Address4802 Dundee Dr
- SubdivisionHighland Lakes Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Days on Market7
- ZoningPDP R3A
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.