Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2906 23rd Ave W, Bradenton
Beautifully renovated West Bradenton home! This charming 3 bedroom 2 bath home features an open floor plan that is perfect for entertaining. Upon entering you’ll notice the gorgeous ceramic tile throughout. In the kitchen you’ll find a large island with eating space available, granite countertops, and ample storage cabinets above and below. Spacious bedrooms with two of them having large walk-in closets with shelving. Sliding glass doors lead out to the enclosed Florida room (not included in the square footage). Outside has a fenced in yard with separate fenced in pet area. Other features include; impact windows throughout, impact garage door, and an oversized two car garage with workshop area. Furniture is included and electronics negotiable. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- MLS® #A4440732
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,242
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address2906 23rd Ave W
- SubdivisionHibiscus Park Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert H. Prine Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.