Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1810 78th St W, Bradenton
Unwind at this tropical oasis nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac just blocks from Palma Sola Bay. This lushly landscaped home boasts over 30 palms plus a wide array of flowering bushes and fruit trees. The saltwater pool backs up to a canal (not boat-able) which leads to the Palma Sola basin. Gorgeous screened pool area is partially covered and has a soothing waterfall and koi pond. The open floor plan has vaulted ceilings, LED can lights, and a whole house water softening system. Kitchen includes custom wood cabinetry with pullouts and soft close doors, six-burner gas Jenn Air cooktop, Jenn Air refrigerator, double Kitchen Aid convection built-in ovens, and a Kitchen Aid convection microwave. All main living and wet areas are tiled and the bedrooms have wood plank flooring. The third bedroom is currently being used as an office and you will love the generous-sized master bedroom. There’s an oversized garage plus paver brick driveway and sidewalks to the front porch and around the home to the pool area. This small enclave of 12 homes is just five miles from Anna Maria Island / Gulf of Mexico beaches and offers privacy as well as ‘Old Florida Charm’ that you will love.
- MLS® #A4440713
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,979
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- Address1810 78th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionWhispering Pines
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Water Softener, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:14am EDT.