Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
113 3rd St S, Bradenton Beach
Gorgeous, newer home located just steps to the beach and Historic Bridge Street. The interior living space offers 3 bedrooms, two full baths, ½ bath, an open floor plan, high ceilings, tasteful turnkey furnishings, beachy décor and two screened lanais. The lower level offers a large heated saltwater pool, sun patio, covered game room, a pool-side half bath and a two-car garage. The tropically landscaped yard is low maintenance. This gorgeous home is ideally situated just steps to the beach and the bay. Walk Historic Bridge Street where the original wooden bridge to Anna Maria Island was located . This great street, located just steps from your door, offers the City Pier for fishing, the Bridge Street Clock Tower & Norman Bell, fantastic restaurants, live music & great nightlife, a coffee café, The Bridge Street Bazaar, The Fish Hole Mini-Golf, and more! Commercial zoning allows for nightly rentals to achieve vacation income AND a permitted ground level restroom.
- MLS® #A4440609
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,995
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Outdoor Shower, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Shutters
- Address113 3rd St S
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionCortez Beach Pb1/203 &
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market35
Listing information courtesy of Mike Norman Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:15am EDT.