Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4511 60th St W, Bradenton
Location!!!Location!!!Location!!! This property is located just a short 10-15 minute drive to the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Two homes for the price of One. The Main House is a nicely renovated 4BR / 2BA single family dwelling and the Guest House is a 1BR / 1BA dwelling located at the back of the property. Both dwelling have seperate fenced back yards and conviently located in a quiet West Bradenton neighborhood. The property offers a spacious Main House with 1,744 sq. ft. featuring 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The family room boasts vaulted ceilings and a relaxed setting with an open floor plan and new ceramic tile floors running throughout the living area, dining room and kitchen. The kitchen features matching Frigidaire appliances and an abundance of cabinet space. The open patio/deck in the back of the house offers a pleasant sitting area overlooking a lush tranquil setting. The Guest House is an open floor plan with a combo dining / living area with an seperate bedroom featring a larger walkin closet. Property is being offered with the Main House, ( 1,744 sq. ft.), being fully furnished, (less owner personel effects), and the Guest House, (929 sq. ft. ), is being sold unifurnished. Great property for living or as income property, living in one dwelling while leasing out the other dwelling...A Must See Opportunity Just Minutes From The Beach.
- MLS® #A4440608
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,673
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit
- ExteriorBrick, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Shingle, Tile
- Days on Market4
- Address4511 60th St W
- SubdivisionGulf Trail Ranches
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
Listing information courtesy of O'steen Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:59am EDT.