Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3109 Vivienda Blvd, Bradenton
PERFECTLY SCRUMPTIOUS VIVIENDA VILLA! Blink & it may be gone! High end remodeling in 2017 to the tune of approx. $80,000! Handsome faux wood plank PORCELAIN TILE flooring throughout - including all 3 bedrooms! Opened up floorplan, full of light provides a delightful Great Room design w/ vaulted ceiling. Messy job of removing dated popcorn ceiling is done so you see beautiful, clean textured ceilings. Gorgeous kitchen will Wow! you... in-vogue white wood cabinetry, soft close drawers, easy pull out shelves for pantry PLUS luxurious quartz countertops, brick pattern tile backsplash & glass tile accent wall. Super villa is a true 3 BR split plan further enhanced w/ all new electrical switches, outlets & money saving LED recessed lighting along w/ smart, contemporary fixtures & ceilings fans. Replaced interior doors & hardware. Updated guest bath. Master bath a gem w/ DOUBLE sinks & elegant quartz countertop flecked w/ mother of pearl highlights, new fittings, new commode & great walk-in travertine tiled shower. You will appreciate the privacy of this location which allows you to enjoy the large screened lanai w/ its' upgraded 20 inch porcelain tile flooring creating an extension of indoor/outdoor Florida living. Backdrop of sweet smelling confederate jasmine will be savored & you are ideally just steps to the pool. Attached garage, A/C approx. 3 years old, all conveniences within moments including easy access to golf courses, beaches & Sarasota arts means this best of the best villa wont stay long!
- MLS® #A4440529
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,396
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Address3109 Vivienda Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionVivienda At Bradenton Ii Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.