Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6419 68th St E, Bradenton
Recent Price Revamp! 4 BEDROOM 3 BATH home in Whisper Bend. Upon entry the generously sized hallway leads the way to a spacious & open living area. Living room, dining room, family room & kitchen all flow together creating the perfect open space for entertaining. Happy days will find you around the 39'x31' screened deck & tantalized by the 4' to 7' depth Saltwater 30'x15' pool with spa. A fenced back yard provides privacy & enclosed area for pets. The yard also has established fruit trees Lychee Meyers Lemon, Starfruit, Banana & Sea Grape. Owner's suite on one side of the first floor features a sitting area & private door to the pool and patio. There is a second bedroom & full bath on the first floor & two other bedrooms & full bath are located on the second floor, making a perfect private area for your guests. Downstairs also features a den/study or this space could be used for a formal dining room if you desired. The exterior was painted gray 2017 & interior was painted throughout 2019 in a popular neutral gray beige. New A/C system 2019. Pool motor pump replaced 2018. Gas hot water heater replaced 2016. Whisper Bend is a well-placed community located near I-75 that offers convenient access to shopping, restaurants & all kinds of local activities such as Jiggs Landing with boat ramp access to Braden River. This community has no CDD fee, though it does have great Schools!.Home is being sold As-Is with a 1 year AHS Home Protection Plan provided to Buyer at closing, up to a $600 value.
- MLS® #A4440480
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,465
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market78
- Address6419 68th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionWater Oak Unit One
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
Price Change History for 6419 68th St E, Bradenton, FL (MLS® #A4440480)
|Price Reduced||$362,900||$10,000 (2.68%)|
|Price Reduced (from $379,900)||$372,900||$7,000 (1.84%)|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.