Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14312 Sundial Pl, Lakewood Ranch
THIS IS THE NEWEST AND LARGEST HOME IN THE RAVINES. THIS TWO-STORY HOME CAN EASILY BE A MULTI GENERATIONAL HOME. OFFERING 6 BEDROOMS WITH 4 ½ BATHS; ONE OF WHICH IS A FULL SUITE ON THE 1ST FLOOR. IT ALSO FEATURES A SEPARATE DINING ROOM AND DEN/STUDY JUST OFF THE IMPRESSIVE TWO STORY FOYER WITH A DRAMATIC OVERLY WIDE STAIRCASE WITH UPPER OVERVIEW ON 2ND FLOOR. THE 6TH BEDROOM CAN BE A LARGE BONUS ROOM WITH WALK-IN CLOSET ON 2ND FLOOR. THE GARAGE IS A 3 ½ CAR WITH SHELVING. IT FEATURES A LARGE WORKING KITCHEN WITH OVERSIZE ISLAND WITH LAKE VIEWS AND OPEN TO LARGE GREAT ROOM WITH A GAS FIREPLACE COMPLETE WITH A STONE WALL. THE COVERED SCREENED LANAI IS 40 FT WIDE WITH GREAT LAKE VIEWS AND LARGE REAR YARD. TWO LAUNDRY ROOMS ARE OFFERED ONE ON EACH FLOOR. OVERSIZE 24” PORCELAIN TILE THROUGHOUT THE FIRST FLOOR. THE CUSTOM KITCHEN HAS CABINETS TO CEILING WITH GLASS DOORS ON TOP LEVEL WITH CUSTOM PULL-OUTS AND SOFT CLOSE DOORS; AN OVERSIZE BUILT-IN SAMSUNG REFRIGERATOR WITH SELTZER OPTION IN THE DOOR…OVERSIZE EAT-IN AREA…WALK-IN PANTRYAND ADJACENT BUTLER PANTRY. THE MASTER BEDROOM FEATURES DOUBLE DOOR ENTRY (ALL 8’ DOORS THROUGHOUT THE HOME ) AND TWO OVERSIZE WALK-IN CLOSETS WITH CUSTOM BUILT-INS AND AN OVERLY LARGE SHOWER-SEPARATE SINKS AND WASHER/DRYER IN ITS OWN CLOSET. VERY LOW HOA FEES
- MLS® #A4440468
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,705
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Gray Water System, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address14312 Sundial Pl
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGreenbrook Village Sp Ll Un 2
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Dry Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market104
Price Change History for 14312 Sundial Pl, Lakewood Ranch, FL (MLS® #A4440468)
|Price Reduced||$574,900||$15,000 (2.54%)|
|Price Reduced||$589,900||$4,100 (0.69%)|
|Price Reduced (from $595,000)||$594,000||$1,000 (0.17%)|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 4:15pm EDT.